Table of Contents
- Measuring Growth
- School Reports
- District Reports
- Teacher Reports
- Accessing the Teacher Reports
- Teacher Value-Added
- Teacher Diagnostic
- Teacher Custom Diagnostic
- Reports for Administrators
- Student Reports
- Comparison Reports
- Additional Resources
- Admin Help
- Understanding Accounts
- Managing Accounts
- State Admin Tasks
- District Admin Tasks
- School Admin Tasks
- Changing a User's Email Address
- Resetting a User's Password
- Deactivating and Reactivating Accounts
- Sharing Account Management
- Creating Usage Reports
- General Help
This section contains information about EVAAS accounts, including an explanation of account types and permissions. This section also contains instructions for district admin, school admin, and state admin account holders and users with the account management permission on how to create and manage accounts for other users.
Are you having trouble creating or modifying a school user account? Common problems include:
- The name on the account doesn't match the name on the Value-Added report.
- The PIC doesn't match what is in the system.
- The user is new to the district.
- The user received Value-Added reporting in a different district in the prior year.
- The user did not receive Value-Added reporting in the prior year.
Try these steps.
Verify that the user's name and PIC are correct.
If the user is new to the district or doesn't have Value-Added reporting in the district in the prior year, follow these steps:
- Return to the Basic Information screen.
- Enter the user's name, email address, and PIC, and select No teacher reports.
- Proceed through the remaining steps in the wizard to create the account.
If you have questions contact EVAAS Technical Support.